3.10.2010

Your Never to Big to be FLY





Most recently I got a request (which I love) to post about trendy Plus Size fashions. Now I, like everyone else know first hand how a few extra pounds can make you want to drown yourself in tunics, boy jeans and sweats. BUUuuuT its 2010 and being fashionable seems to be the topic EVERY ONES conversation! DRAKE even knows that all she wants to talk about is partying and FASHION :) SO in an effort to show that there are great plus size fashions out there I found a couple pieces to give hope to the beautiful full figured ladies that may at times feel hopeless! With these fashions comes RULES! Anyone can look "well put together" when the right undergarment is being worn. You don't have to have on a dress to wear body contouring garment. Even in a graphic tee and pair of distressed jeans any girl can hide her "true size". A 16 can look like a 14 in a split second! Go throw on a nice tee and distressed jean (as I would) and a pair of the highest heels you can bear to walk on; don't forget your undergarment, grab a cute bag, some accessories, lip GLOSS...MAC of course(that I wont negotiate) and head out with the "skinny Chic's'..and when their not looking ROLL YOUR EYES AT THEM! :)

1 comment:

Kendra Jer'nea said...

I HAVE THOSE JEANS BUT THAT TOP WITH THE STUDS I HAVE 2 HAVE IT!!!! IM ABOUT TO ORDER IT NOW! I HAVE OFFICIALLY BEEN STYLED BY SHIC :))))