3.18.2010

Snowman...But nOT JeeZY ...GuCCi

I was in Vegas recently for the Magic Show and so on...But you know mostly to SHOP and I DID! One of my favorite purchases besides my Nude Phython Loubies (simple pump) was My Snowman In Africa Gucci bag per the Unicef Benefit(google it; to much to explain) that recently launched! If you know me you know that I'm kookoo for Coco puFF$ so anything different I want it and I get iT :))

Now this bag is my new love! I know this because TODAY was the first day that I swapped out to a diff bag!! YES i have been carrying it for almost a month! EVERYWHERE I go people wanna know whats the deal with the elephants on my purse! The answer is simple...BiTCH it's GUcci...BURR! Anyway I thought I'd let you know that they are still available online but ONLY for a limited time! Im kinda pissed though because by the time I got to Gucci it was day 3 and I was BROKE :( ...so I had to settle for the Elephants instead of the snake version which is.... STUPiD WiLD! Check it out..


3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

elephants are way doper than snakes...

Shica L. said...

I like the fact that the snaks is sewn on instead of printed on which makes it harder to create a replica