3.25.2010

shicaL.com COME CHECK iT OUT!!!!!!!

Hey GiRLs & Guy$..... Thank you all SO much for becomings"fans" on the Facebook Fan Page as well as the members that signed up on the blogspot here at MATERiAL GiRLS FASHiON WORLD! It's so much fun talking about all the things that I lOVE and having you all to give feed back! This all started out with me being bored at night and shopping online, seeing cool stuff and posting it on my Facebook page and evolved into a blog that I LOVE!

THIS will be the last post for THIS SITE :( ALL future post will be done over at ShicaL.com :) It's an all new site with a fun layout for us to chat and share our thoughts about fashion! You will also be able to SUBSCRIBE by following the link. By doing do you will get monthly news letters about everything from events, to tips on how to DYI(do it yourself)! There is even ShicaL TV where I do live blogs!!!

So tell a friend to tell a friend! The movement has only just begun! MATERiAL GiRL MERCHANDISE COMING SOON! PLEASE BELIEVE ME WHEN I SAY...YOUR GONNA LOVE IT!!!

No comments: