3.22.2010

xoRZ

Unless you've been living under a rock for the last few years I'm sure you know who Rachel Zoe is! None other than one of the BEST STYLIST/DESIGNERS in the fashion industry! Known for her frumpy looks, huge animal(fUK PETA) frocks, and styling everyone who is anyone! RZ is also a style icon. IF you love accessories as I do you know the BIGGER the BETTER! My BFF(IvY NiCOLe) is an accessories JUNKIE so I know she can appreciate this post.....BUT back to what I was saying(totally got lost) but yeah.....IF you love accessories then you'll LOVE this season's new looks courtesy of Rz! They have her personality ALL over them! The BIG, frumpy pieces that can make any look stand out!

So let's give the "bubblegum" plastic 30 bangle wrsit stack a break and go for a clean, classy, stylish look like she's offering! You never know, you may just like it! I DO :) You can find what you need HERE!

No comments: