3.22.2010

You asKED!

Ok SO I LOVE lOVE LOve LoVE lOVE♥ the whole distressed jean look! SO much so that I think every pair of jeans I've purchased in the last few months has been that style(silly me). Over the weekend I wore a pair made by JOE'S, I posted a couple pics on Facebook and a couple of you wanted to know if they were really jean or just a legging with the "denim look", I guess because there is no button/zipper just an elastic waste.

They are super comfortable and I love the extremely tight fit around the ankle as well as the zipper. They also come in this olive color you see here as well as various other colors! So HERE you go! Have Fun! ;)

































1 comment:

fendifemme said...

I love all things Joes. I was so disappointed when I tried these on and couldn't fit'em around my ass! They are too cute though! If you can fit'em get'em!